Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

Haha
You don't feel like serious writing? Neither do i! Wanna team up for the mission, together we can probably achieve like, basic writing! xD
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 am

Alright then... let us team up and use basic writing skills! XDD
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 am

Alright! *throws fist into the air and disappers*
*appears alongside ya at Deep Jungle* A'ight, where to? *looks from side to side*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 am

*Looks around casually...* Er... my female body instincts tell me... that way! *Points directly forward and starts walking.*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

...Female body instincts? *follows you* Ya mean a woman's intuition or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am

*Shruggs...* I don't know, I said simple writing.... so where the hell do these little things hide?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:26 am

Beats me, they were in Final Mix and i never played that one *looks up at the trees* Hey, i think i see one up there! *points* Looks like it hasn't spotted us yet... *thinks* Hmm...Xafros! Climb up this tree and get rid of it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 am

*Yawns....* Fine.... if only I had my old body.. this would be so much easier... bleh... *Goes to the tree and jumps up to a branch, keeps jumping from branch to branch and climbs the last part so as to not be heard.. I summon my Keyblade (Or whatever you say when it appears) and slash at it, knocking it down right in front of you*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am

*looks down at it and watches as it disappears and a heart floats up from it* ...a'ight, that's one down! *throws fist into the air*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 am

ANd... how many do we need? *Jumps from tree and lands lightly on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am

Six more! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 am

*Slumps a little...* That's 6 too many... *Keeps on walking*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 am

*follows ya* No worries, we can probably get this done and over with before dinner! ^^ *a shot flies by, nearly hitting me* O.O Found another one! *looks around* But where is it? :S
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:47 am

*Looks around and in a faraway tree sees one.. runs toward it and throws my keyblade at it as a goes right past my left ear, I turn and see another one, right above Vixel.* Above you!
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 am

*looks up* i see it! *jumps up from the ground, right up to the branch it's perched on, summons katana and cuts it down* *lands on the branch and sits on it, looks over at you* Need help getting that other one?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 am

*My blade hits it dead on and it explodes releasing a small heart. I land then gracefully do an enormous back flip which makes me land a few feet in front of you* Nope. I just wish I could have a gun now... like in my old body....
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am

*jumps down from the branch, lands next to ya* Yeah, guns are pretty useful *summons a bow* Or you could go all medieval and use bow and arrows *pulls back on the bow and fires an arrow of light at the Sniper that was planted a few feet away aiming at ya* *looks up at you* 3 more to go! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 pm

*Blinks... and thinks of Ragna saying... "Nothing at all... nothing at all.." * Oh... snap... thanks. I feel like doing Flare...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Well then just use flare on the next one we come across! ^^ *looks around, spots em, points* Oh, two more over there, why don't ya go use flare on em?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 pm

*Points my keyblade at the 2 heartless I see and casts flare. And enormous inferno of fire surrounds us... after it's gone, the heartless are nothing more... and some trees are gone or on fire...* Ooops...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 pm

*sees the trees on fire* Agh, nature killer! DX *summons a bucket of water and throws the water onto the trees, putting the fires out* Phew... *looks over at you* You should've held back on that flare instead of going all out with it... T.T
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I wanted to get rid of them for good... it's just a couple of tree anyway. *Shruggs... and sees a Sniper... he shoots and hits me sraight in the leg...* Aww... crap..
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm

*turns around and sees it, summons bow again and fires an arrow of light at it, but it evades it and climbs higher up into the tree, hiding in the leaves* Aw man! *turns towards you* You okay?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm

*Pretends that it doesn't hurt* Yes... but I'll go hide behind a tree now...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Alright, if you say so *looks up at the tree* i'll go get that Sniper, try healing your leg *snaps fingers and my white wings appear, flies on up to the tree and disappears into the leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless   Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 - Eliminate the Heartless
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next