Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler Empty
PostSubject: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

A Spiked Crawler has appeared in Enchanted Dominion. We need someone to go there, find this Heartless, and eliminate it, then of course RTC. This mission only requires one member but feel free to team up. Also be specific and detailed so it's not boring, who wants to read a boring mission?

Picture of Target:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123040729/kingdomhearts/images/3/37/Spiked_Crawler.png
Back to top Go down
Xelian

Xelian

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm

After my silent long break I would like to do this mission, I'll have it reported until tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Alright, good luck
Back to top Go down
Xelian

Xelian

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 am

sorry!
i need couple days more, i'm having a lack of inspiration to write it TT___TT
but it will be done no matter what, by the end of this week ^^"

i'm just right now out of fuel?

But i'm working on it n___n
Back to top Go down
Xelian

Xelian

PostSubject: Mission 3 raport   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 am

As I arrived to Enchanted Dominion I couldn’t help but to notice the huge castle standing probably a mile away from me. As I walked down the road I saw how all the darkness was fading around me when I was getting closer to the castle. It seemed like the castle was surrounded by light. ‘This world’s princess must be happy right now.’ I thought as I looked at the castle. ‘I just wonder how it feels like to be born from the light, unlike us, we are the remains of darkness…’ I kept on wondering as I neared the edge of the forest. Then I heard noises behind me, I quickly made my way in to the dark forest. I loamed behind a tree when a man on a horse rode fast past me, he was heading towards the castle. I saw a shining gold crown on his head. ‘It’s a prince.’ I thought as I watched him fade into the light at the distance.
‘The prince was in a hurry, probably going to be with his princess… Enough of these stupid thoughts! I have a mission.’ I once again thought and looked at my techs for a while when I was tracking the spiked crawlers data. After a major loading time I found out that the spiked crawler was right behind the castle.
I started to run towards the castle. When I was nearing the gates I called out three nobody dragons, they seem to be the only ones that listen to my commands and fight willingly along me. They must be aware of the powers I’m holding up. As we now circled around the gates keeping our distance I found the poor heartless. The thing was loaming around restlessly trying to find more people to devour. I ‘tsk’ed and motioned the dragons to distract the spiked crawler while I would shoot it with my magic.
The dragons bowed their heads towards me and flew into a motion, the spiked crawler noticed the three dragons and cried out a hoarse sound to scare the high ranked nobodies away. I shot it harshly with lightning. The thing cried out again in agony as I got a direct hit. The spiked crawler turned around to look at me. I glared back at it. Before I noticed the crawler was spinning towards me. When it was nearing I dodged the big heartless quickly, and it hit the tree behind me. But much to my dismay it bounced off the tree towards me, I was defenseless after my dodge, and I weren’t able to recover in time, so the heartless hit me hard. I was thrown off by the blown to a nearby tree, I landed back first to the tree. I let out a gasp at the pain that shot trough me when I finally hit the ground under me.
As I tried to regain back to my feet I coughed up some blood and took both of my swords out. My white and black one. I looked at the spiked crawler what was now trying to crawl towards me, but the dragons were trying to stop it by howling at it and trying to fight the high defended heartless. I equipped some lightning boosters to my swords. I looked fiercely at the thing and lunged towards it, while my swords were sparkling at the lightning building inside them.
The dragons flew aside when I was near enough to throw a punch. I know that only one of my swords right now would be strong enough to kill it, but it wouldn’t be completely destroyed. As I swiftly swung my swords at the heartless only hardly even touching it with the edges of the blades I released the lightnings and they cut the heartless clean in half. The heartless cried out in agony as it started to fade away.
I smirked diabolically at it, happy that the thing was now dead. I watched as its heart floated into the air only to vanish…. ‘Kingdom hearts…’ I thought and started to laugh.
“Ahahahahaha! Yes! You shall now be one tiny part of recreating my heart!” I dropped my swords to the ground and sunk on my knees, taking a hold of my head. I once again couched some blood to the ground. My head hurt really bad and I felt a flow of memories floating into my mind. Memories about feelings. What I no longer could feel. Memories about losing something really important… But still forgetting what it was.
After some time gaping on the ground I stood up, taking my swords with me and putting them back to their sheaths. I whipped the blood off my chin and dismissed the dragons. I felt emptier than ever, I was missing some pieces from my puzzle, making it uncompleted. I hate uncompleted things, I just loathe everything incomplete and not perfect. I put the hood of my organization coat over my hair and head. Then I returned to the castle.

A/N
hohoo~ I did it >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler   Mission 3 - Eliminate the Spiked Crawler Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1