Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion Empty
PostSubject: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 pm

*steps out of the castle and onto a very long bridge* Huh, guess that wasn't Maleficent's castle... *looks up at the white castle and scratches the back of my head* Would've been nice to know that before i trashed the place *looks around and sees how far the bridge extends, sags forward* They couldn't get a shorter bridge? Looks like it's at least a mile long... *sighs, stands straight again* Oh well, guess i better get a move on if i want to get there before that clown shows up! *starts running down the bridge*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtH02AjLD_w

*about a fourth of the way across the bridge, a bunch of Shadows begin popping out; stops running* You guys wanna play? *reaches back and grabs sword handle, drawing my sword* Well i guess i can afford to, doubt that clown'll show up any time soon

Last edited by Vixel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

*slashes at the Shadows, killing each one with a single blow* Heh, piece of cake! *continues slashing, running forward across the bridge while doing so, taking out dozens of Shadows as i get closer and closer to the forest; looks at the Shadows as i continue cutting 'em down* ...You guys are actually considered a threat to some people?

Last edited by Vixel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 pm

*simply continues going down the bridge while taking out Shadows. After a couple of minutes i finally make it to the end of the bridge; turning around to take out any remaining Shadows only to see the bridge empty* ...You serious? That wasn't even a warm-up! *turns around and puts my sword back into it's sling, walks into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:14 pm

*i enter a clearing in the forest, seeing it void of both people and Heartless. Tilts head to the side* ...Hm, at the rate things are going this mission is gonna be a breeze, i could probably finish it a dozen times over before that clown actually shows up... *just as i continue thinking, i hear a shout from up ahead- instantly snapping me back into focus* Huh?! *out from the opening in front of me, a woman comes running out screaming* Please, help! Somebody help! *i rush over to her* What's the matter ma'am? *she stops running around and looks at me* Oh, please, you have to help! My father and I were on our way home when these creatures attacked us! I wanted to get him out but he insisted I leave, saying there was nothing I could do. But he's so old, he's in no shape to be fighting those things! Oh if only- *getting the picture and seeing her ramble on, i cut in* Don't worry i'll go get him, you just stay here and wait! *i rush through the opening and out of the clearing*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzRdu23NSio

*sword in hand, i arrive out of the flurry of trees and into another clearing, only this one is crawling with Soldiers* More Heartless huh? Sorry but i don't have time to play, so out of my way! *i charge forward, taking out three Soldiers with the first swing of my sword and the other four with the second. A little farther up ahead lie 10 more, standing around in a circle around something* Hey, get away from him! *i rush forward, and with a single swing of my sword am able to take out all 10 of the Soldiers*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 pm

*sure enough, the thing the Soldiers were surrounding was a man, cowering down on the ground. He looks pretty old, so it's probably safe to assume this is the girl's father* Hey, you okay? *i ask, extending a hand to help him up. He raises his head above his arms and looks up at me, recognizing i'm not a threat he takes my hand and gets back up* Thanks for the help sonny, but I would've been fine without it. Before you showed up there were about a hundred of those critters, but I fought them none the less- *he begins, punching the air* -Would've been able to finish the last of them too if I hadn't been kicked in the back, but I took down about 95 or so *95? Yeah right, i'd be surprised if he took down one. I simply chuckle and nod* You would've shown them, but how about leaving the rest to me? Your daughter's waiting in the clearing up ahead, you'd best get over to her *he thinks about this for a moment* ...Yeah, I guess you're right, wouldn't be fair to take all of them out. Fine, I leave the rest to you *and with that, he begins inching his way forward towards the clearing with the slowest, smallest steps i've ever seen. Okay, forget one, i'm just surprised he made it onto the ground*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Now, to take care of the rest of them *i turn back towards the path leading away from the clearing, only to see more Soldiers walking around on it* With any luck this is the way to Maleficent's Castle *sword in hand, i begin running down the path, slashing and cutting down any and all Soldiers along the way with single hits* ...Seriously, you guys are enemies?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm

*after about a minute i arrive at the end of the path, all the Soldiers that once walked this path are no more. Realizing this, i put my sword back into it's sling and turn to go towards what looks like a mountain, but stop when i hear-* Wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyAl7WOM8FQ&feature=related

*recognizing the voice, i turn around seeing the woman and her father standing in front of me* We, we just wanted to say thank you- *she begins, nodding to her father* -I wanted to thank you, for helping my dad *this is where he cuts in* I didn't need no help! I told 'im I had the situation under contro- *he stars, but the daughter gives him a menacing look* ...I mean, thank you too, for helping me *unsure of how to react, i just laugh, scratching the back of my head* Don't worry about it, it was nothing. You two just make sure to get back home safely, in case any more of them show up *at this, the woman speaks* Yes, they'll be sure to return, they've been doing so for the past couple of weeks *hearing this, i raise an eyebrow* Really? *she elaborates* Yes, the past few weeks those creatures have been appearing and kidnapping the townspeople and taking them to the castle beyond those mountains. No one knows why, but they just do. Everyone that's gone up to the castle to rescue the ones already there never return, we assume they've been captured as well *not knowing this earlier, i nod as she talks, putting the pieces together* Mm-hm, mm-hm, makes sense *at my saying this, she seems confused* Oh, don't worry about it, you two just head home. i'll take care of the monsters *they both nod, probably realizing i can handle this after taking out all the Heartless in this area* Okay, just be careful *i grin* i will *with that, the two of them turn around and make their way down the path. Once they're both out of my view i turn around and look at the path leading to the mountains* So, Heartless have been showing up and stealing villagers, taking 'em to Maleficent's Castle...now i get why i'm supposed to go there, just wish they told me that in the mission description
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, guess all that's left is to go in and free the villagers, 'cept if i did that there'd be nothing left when the clown shows up...guess i could take a break and wait for him here *deciding on this, i begin squatting in place, waiting at the foot of the mountain path*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 pm

*Closes my eyes, floats in the air, goes into a fetal position while concentrating on my destination, a multicolored shining sphere surrounds me as I find him, I open my eyes smile a bit and disappear, to reappear in a brilliant explosion of colors. I let my body relax and move my limbs out of their fetal position. I let my feet down and touch the ground, slightly scorching the ground under me. Little sparks of blue lightning criss-cross me, all around me... what a strange sensation... I feel mighty. I look down at myself... strange clothes, although things looks slightly distorted... hmm... a, I have a barrier. Interesting... Finally, I look around me, Enchanted Dominion I think....? Hey... there's Vixel... and.... well, I think it's him. I walk to him.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBYvQt3Dm4
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LknhP1N7qjc
*I blink and nobody is there anymore..... huh, I look around. He WAS here...*
"Where did you go? Can you hear me!?"
*I look up at the darkening sky and sing to myself*
"I won't reach any farther into the distance,
to the boundaries of the dawn-kissed sky
The tears I've held back are about to overflow
Don't look down now
I come to a halt
I wanted to live in the future, but I get it now, I remember
I believe with all my heart"~
*I lower my gaze and walk toward a little hill overlooking the castle. I sit down, wrap my arms around my legs, and rest my head on my knees, all the while looking at the castle. The wind gently shakes my clothing, as it makes the grass sway, as it makes the leaves on the trees dance to its happy tune. What few people were outside are gone, no one makes a sound. Not a sound is off of the harmonious rhythm of nature's music. I shake my head a little and stare out toward the endless sky.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 008: Enchanted Dominion   Mission 008:  Enchanted Dominion Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1