Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker Empty
PostSubject: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 pm

There is a Tailbunker going around causing trouble in Enchanted Dominion. We need someone to travel to this world, eliminate the Tailbunker and RTC. This mission only requires one member but feel free to team up if you want. Also try to be descriptive and not zoom through the mission cuse that's no fun!

Picture of Target: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091001030616/kingdomhearts/images/2/2f/Tailbunker.png
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

wow....i still gotta get used to this type pf forum....anyway. i shall embark on tis quest to kill the heartless. and maybe ill bring back some cookies.
Back to top Go down
kazix

kazix

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

xosh wrote:
wow....i still gotta get used to this type pf forum....anyway. i shall embark on tis quest to kill the heartless. and maybe ill bring back some cookies.

I would enjoy the cookies
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm

kazix wrote:
xosh wrote:

I would enjoy the cookies

gotcha. after this i will bake cookehz!
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

i guess i should find the nearest merchant just in case things get rough. *casually jogs to nearest merchant*

merchant: want some weed?

xosh:....not today

merchant: sure? i got good deals?

xosh: nah, do you have anything in terms of battle armor..and cookies?

merchant: OOOHHH!! yea i got ruffies.

xosh:...i said cookies.....nevermind, do you know anyone who sell battle armor?

merchant: look man. i give it to ya half off. HALF O--

xosh: I DONT WANT ANY GODAMN DRUGS!!
*proceeds to beat up drug dealer* *later*

well that was a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 pm

-now in Enchanted dominion-

I began my search for the tailbunker. unfortunately since it is a flying beast i had to climb a godamn tree and look for it. i was on the verge of giving up hope when i noticed some neoshadows lurking about. i needed the training since i hadnt punched anyone in hours. but something was wrong. terribly wrong! "FIRE WONT COME OUT MY KNUCKLES!!!!!" i screamed trying to hold my own against the group of neoshadows. i kept punching and punching.....and punching, but no fire came out. By the skin of my teeth i managed to fell the neoshadows....but i still kept punching...and punching. "WHERE'S MY FIRE!!!".....
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm

...i cried....i litterally cried. where'd my fire go? did i leave it in in my other pants? i know i had it when i left the castle. did kazix take it( i dont mean that btw). i punched until there was barely any feeling left in my arms. "WHERE IS IT!? WHERE IS IT!? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GODAMN FIRE!!!!!!!" thought raced into my head. would they still let me be in the organization if i had lost my magic? would I want to stay? how will i heat the oven to make the cookies? now i really am a NOBODY. I fell to the ground. Dazed, confused, tired, and depressed. my life was fading....maybe i could relearn it? maybe they wont notice? maybe i shouldn't go back. my eyes were closing...and i didnt want to open them back up ever again........then.......i saw it. my scarf was hanging in the tree. "what does it matter...i dont need it anymore. suddenly i heard it. it was HER voice. the one i loved....the one i forgot. she said "Your a fucking idiot you know that." then she went silent. what did that mean...why was she mad at me? who was she? The memories came in like an explosion! "....oh" i said as i got up, climbed the tree and grabbed my scarf.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

(Just to say, I'm cheering for you, lol)
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I put all my faith and strength into one punch. then BLAM the tree exploded. it felt like the first time, the first time i ever used fire....(i didnt feel like a flashback). Then i heard it. The the Tailbunker. I was so exited. i wanted to make it go boom boom. it landed right in front of me. i didnt even flinch. i lifted my arms to prepare for battle...but when i looked down my arms were just hanging. "Oh shit...." then it hit me. i used up the remainder of my strength on that tree. as i was pondering my next move the beast grew impatient and slammed me with it's tail. It hurt like hell Ill tell ya that. i forced myself back up and charged at the beast. minutes felt like hour and hours felt like an eternity " i wonder if they'd look down me if i dont finish this mission" i thought coming to my last breaths. Then i heard HER again. "wow i remember you being tougher than that. i thought u never lost a fight. tell ya what. if you win I'll tell you my name...again" and so with new found hope my flames charged back up ad uppercutted the S**T outa that Tailbunker. the explosion was pretty. "about that name" i said satisfied with myself. fell down and heard HER voice again. "It's Tomoi, next time you forget im not talking to you ever again"she said kinda seriously "Gotcha" i replied "and one more thing.." she started "what" i said tired outa my mind. then i felt someone's lips on mine. i opened my eyes to no one. before i went to sleep (in the middle of the godamn forest) i said one last thing.

"MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

i woke up tired and accomplished as i was in the middle of RTCing i remembered....."OH SHIT! THE COOKIES!" but it was too late and i found myself back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker   Mission 2 - Eliminate the Tailbunker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1