Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Darkness!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xafros

Xafros

To Darkness! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:38 pm

*I step forward and look up at that big son of a submariner... I hear the words "The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes..." *My keyblade appears as it starte getting bigger and bigger... it looks down at me and brings down a fist, I cart-wheel to the right and start swinging at his hand, bit of darkness fly off as I keep hurting him*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28_pULtlAQ
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

*strolls on over to Xafros' body, stops alongside it and looks over at him/Aqua fighting the Darkside* Heh, you see that? *looks down at the body* He's leaving that for you
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

*I hear Vixel and cart-wheel to avoid some of it's attacks* Hey! What's the supposed to mean!!?!?? *Frowns a little and casts Firaga on that things left arm. It raises it in pain and tries to punch me with the other arm*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

*shouts* Nothing! *looks back down at the body* Pretty crazy eh? *katana disappears, grabs the tub of popcorn that appears, watches the fight* Go Xafros! *eats some popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

*Damn the things punches down again, this time shaking the ground and making me stumble. I fall and see another fist looming over me, I quickly roll to the side and catch a glimpse of Vixel and popcorn.... I feel a sharp pain in my leg, the dark shockwave from the punch reached my previoudly injured leg, I get to my feet and feel one leg ready to give. I look up at the creatures eyes and stand tall... it brings a fist up then brings it down, I see it all as in slow motion, I smoothly side step and with a well places slash cut its hand off, it disappears in waves of darkness. The creature makes no sound... it just raises the other fist and also lowers it one me, I side step again but fall on my bad foot. I grimace... this sucks. I get to my feet with the help of my keyblade and feel emotions of love inside me, Aqua CAN feel... I point my blade at it and cast a Mega Flare, everything is engulfed as the ball of light touches it, when everything goes dark again, it stands there, silent and without moving. I stare at it, and then at last, it falls forward, I jump away and wince as my leg buckles beneath me.*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

*the popcorn disappears, walks over to you* Nice job, you took down a Darkside! *examines your leg* Not liking the look of that though, with that injury it'll only complicate things for Aqua *snaps fingers and casts Curaga on your leg* There, that should keep the pain down to a minimum for a little while, can't garuntee how long though *looks over at the body* i suggest you do your body swapping thing asap, before Curaga begins wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

*Nods and walks over to my body. "Bye Aqua" I speak internally to her. "Bye" She replies, I use Aqua's body to raise the Keyblade she wields and point it at the body on the ground. A small beam of light shine on it, directly on the heart. I feel my presence fading from this body and flowing to the other one... *
*I open MY eyes... and feel weak... I struggle to my feet and see Aqua on her knees... I help her up and wrap one arm around her, letting her rest her weight on my shoulder and on me... although I'm not feelin too much better than her. I smiles weakly at her and she smiles back. We begin to walk slowy away*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdt74rarv4g (Long but gets very epic at like... 8 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 pm

*pops up in front of you guys, looks at you two* Hmm...my calculations might've been off a little bit...
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 pm

No shit *I say... my mood is back... good.... I stand up straighter and start walking away... but I feel more darkness approaching..... (This part is still song beginning) I feel lots of darkness around us, I can't see anything too far in front of us... so I keep on walking.*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:31 pm

*pops up in front of you two again* Sorry that i didn't take into account that you'd bust up Aqua's leg, i thought you could handle a Darkside out without any complications *crosses arms* Because of that it probably isn't smart for both of you to stumble through here, i suggest teleporting one of you back to the castle while the other heads back to the portal with me, unless you'd both like to leave through teleportation now or stumble on together, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:33 pm

We'll both stay... we're good. *Keeps walking... the portal was far before... this could take forever..... I see more neoshadows appear.... shit...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm

*the Neoshadows cringe in pain as they're engulfed in flames and disappear* A'ight, i'll take the lead, try to keep up *walks ahead of you two, hands in pockets*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:39 pm

*Smiles slightly... gonna kill that guy.... keeps walking foward, I glance at Aqua and she seems awfully tired...* Hey... mind taking Aqua back? I'll get to the portal...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

*stops, looks back at you two* Yeah, sure *pulls a hand out, snaps fingers and Aqua disappears* Now that you're not supporting anybody i expect you not to slow me down *puts hand back in pocket and continues on* Oh yeah and ya might wanna hurry, we've got a couple dozen Neoshadows and Darkballs following us
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm

*Sighs.... and walks a little faster... I look back and see masses of creatures of darkness... all apporeaching...* They too many too kill or what? *Puts my right hand on my blade's handle*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

*calls back to you as i continue walking* Nah it'd only take a second to get rid of em all, only like a 100 of em, it's just good to have em there cuse they motivate you to go faster and keep up!
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

*Oh... stops.... and looks back. Slowly draws my bloodscythe and faces them*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

*pauses, looks back at you and shouts* i meant it'd only take a second for me! in your condition it'd take longer, and even if you managed to kill them all they'd just come right back in greater numbers!
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm

*Turns away from them and walks toward the potal again. Meh... walks faster*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 pm

*continues walking...darn, i thought he was going to fight em*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm

*I should save my energy... my pace quickens but they approach and get closer and closer by the minute and second. (Song is now at 6:00)
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm

*calls back* We're almost there! *looks back* The Heartless are catching up to you T.T
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 pm

*Grins (Song reaches 6:34) and turns around with a defiant stance. I run at those things and start slashing left and right, every single direction, I feel no pain as their blows land on me*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:10 pm

*stops, turns around and sees Xafros fighting the Heartless, grins* Heh, that's more like it
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 pm

*Slashes at some neoshadows then notices so darksides (or whatever the hell you call them) start coming up again.... shit.... I quickly activate the Azure and jump at one, swinging my blade at its head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Darkness!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: