Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Darkness!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xafros

Xafros

To Darkness! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm

... well... it's unfortunate that I've actually tried but failed....
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Then keep on going and live, if you were meant to die you would've died back then, obviously you're not supposed to yet. i can admire you because you're still alive now, but if you do go and kill yourself, i...there's no words for it, i can't even explain how...look, i respect you, admire you, love having you as a friend, one of my best friends actually, but if you go and pull the trigger on yourself you better not think for a second i'd mourn for you, not a damn second. You're strong enough to live and i know it, that's why if you do give up, call it quits and kill yourself, i wouldn't shed a tear...
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm

I wouldn't expect anyone to shed a tear... I'd be dead so I couldn't care...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Haha! *pulls to a stop* Dear god, that's so- so selfish! You think it only affects you? Well it doesn't. All the people that knew, loved, and cared about you, most of them would still be here having to grieve and deal with your stupid, stupid selfish action. Cuse when you come down to it people that kill themselves are selfish pieces of trash that don't give a damn about how it affects their friends and family, people like that make me sick, and trust me i speak from experience *looks down at you* i thought you were better than that, but are you honestly telling me that you wouldn't care how it affected your friends and family and all the people that cared about you, are you really that, that selfish?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

...got nothing to say eh? That's too bad, it really is *kicks off the ground, continues rolling forward* At least i learned a thing or two today, so not a huge waste of time
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

*Closes eyes and just looks around... I feel the motion of the skateboard... * I don't like talking about it...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah well, i don't like the fact you even consider it *continues rolling forward, the hallway starts to get brighter* i think we're finally getting close to the end of the hall, 'bout time too
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Whatever... and yes, it's been a while in here....
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Hmph *pulls up to a stop in front of a ladder leading up to the 4th floor, looks up at the opening* Alright, guess this is where you get off *hops off the skateboard, props you up against the wall and takes the chest* Be back in a bit *kicks the skateboard up on top of the chest, holds them under my arm and climbs up the ladder*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 pm

*Sits and leans on the wall, wrapping my arms around my knees and resting my chin on them, I look around with wide open eyes... so dark in here...*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:14 pm

*the chest falls down from the opening, landing with a loud thud onto the ground at the foot of the ladder, jumps down from the opening with the skateboard* Alright, i think we've spent enough time here for one week, let's get going *hops onto the skateboard* if you'd be so kind as to get on the chest please ma'am
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

*Gives you a menacing look... then gets on the chest...*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you *picks up the chest, holds it out in front of me and kicks off the ground, racing down the hallway* we're gonna be speeding through these hallways so if you feel like you're gonna fly off just hang onto the chest
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:24 pm

*Scowls a little.. and holds on tighter... *
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 pm

*as the skateboard rushes down the hall the walls and the floor begin to shake, causing me to nearly lose my balance* *regains balance right before dropping the chest, looks up at the ceiling* Crap, i thought we'd at least get to the 2nd floor before this started
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

*Closes eyes and says* Before what started?....
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Well like i said when we started every floor has a trap. The first's being poison darts, the second some type of monster, the third's just stretching on and on to make you think it'll never end, and the fourth's is triggered once you take the treasure, which is that the entire pyramid is going to come crashing down so whoever stole the treasure will never get out alive, or so the story goes *looks around at the cracking walls while pieces of the ceiling break off* Guess it really was true...bummer *kicks off the ground, causing the skateboard to go even faster*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 pm

So I was saved just to die again....
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Heh, afraid not *grins* Unless of course you want me to leave you here, then i wouldn't be so weighed down and could go faster, your choice though
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 pm

*I actually consider this for a little, but then say without any hesitation.* No, I'm going to live... and keep on living....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7BGnlTZmQ
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Hmph, glad to hear it *rockets down the hallway, when the opening to the second floor appears* Hang on! *turns to the side, causing the skateboard to slow down as it skids towards the opening, until finally we fall through it* *turns another 90 degrees and lands at the base of the ladder, turned towards the hallway leading back to the first floor* Onward we go! *kicks off the ground and the skateboard continues rocketing forward*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I think I;m getting dizzy here...*Shut eyes tightly.*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Just imagine you're on a cruise ship that's hitting some rough waters- *pulls to the right as a piece of the floor breaks off on the left*...unless of course you get seasick
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 pm

No... no seasick... *Pulls out Ipod... should work now, and just listens to random music.*
Oh?...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJmSO2E7QX0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 pm

You're not listening to peaceful music are you? *swerves to the left as a piece of the ceiling caves in on the right* Cuse it doesn't really fit with our being in a collapsing pyramid situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Darkness!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: