Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Darkness!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Xafros

Xafros

To Darkness! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Er... of course not. *Fake smile... (This is better) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbH6DB0vW9s
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 pm

There you go, that's a bit better *an entire piece of the floor breaks off in front of us* This'll probably save us some time, hang on! *the skateboard jumps off the ground, down the hole, landing on the rubble covered first floor, nearly dropping the chest but regains balance right before dropping it* ...well, i wouldn't have minded a smoother landing, but it'll do *does a 180 on the skateboard, facing the hallway leading back to the entrance* let's get outta here already *kicks off the ground, zooms down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm

*Holds on tight, almost fell off at some points...* Almost there?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:09 pm

*swerves around a pile of rubble, looks on ahead but only sees darkness* ...if we are, i can't see it yet *continues down the hallway* We're probably almost there so no worries
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Okay... *Smiles and pokes your eye* Onward!
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

*swerves a bit, but regains balance and continues going forward* What the- why'd you poke my eye?!
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Because there's no Kazix to do it... and it's fun. *Smiles brightly*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Oh, is that all? *swerves around a hole in the ground*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm

What did you think I did it for?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 pm

No idea, that's why i asked 'cuse it threw me off *leans to the left as a section of the ceiling collapses on the right*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

*Ignores you and watches a video... so amazing...*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usm0Fl6OUf0&feature=feedlik
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Ignores me? You're the one who asked, don't wanna listen then keep quiet and don't ask questions *keeps going forward, when the door materializes up ahead* Finally! *pulls up to a stop alongside the door, drops you and the chest, reaches into suit and pulls out a jewel* Alright, here we are *holds the jewel out in front of the door, causing it to slide into the ground, revealing the light from the blinding sun* *squints at the light, but walks out from the pyramid with the jewel and skateboard into the scorching desert* Oh wait, forgot something *reaches back into the pyramid and pulls the treasure chest out, only to see Xafros isn't on it anymore* ...weird, i could've sworn he was on it a minute ago... *looks up at what's left of the pyramid, only about a third of it is still up* *squints into the doorway, unable to see anything but darkness* ...Hey Xafros, you out of there yet?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm

*Blinks and looks up* What?
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm

*hears Xafros but doesn't see him, calls into the pyramid* Hey! You still in there?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

*Keeps looking down at my screen and walks forward*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

*sees Xafros walk out* Alright, good work, the treasure we got out of there could probably buy me a couple hundred suits so nice work, mission accomplished! *with a snap of the fingers a portal appears* Since the one we got here from is way out in the middle of the desert and i don't really feel like carrying you just use that portal to get back to the castle *hops onto the skateboard, puts the jewel back into my suit and grabs the treasure chest* Ciao Xafros *disappears along with all of the items*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

*Blinks up at where you were... and shruggs then walks into the portal...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Darkness!   To Darkness! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Darkness!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: