Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure in Atlantica

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

*of course, right after i think this, one of the guards swings too high and instead of taking out a group of Screwdivers, he hits an Aquatank. it shakes in rage, it's Screwdivers breaking off, and charges at the guard. But since the guard was in so deep and surrounded by several other Aquatanks whose Screwdivers had already been taken out, the Aquatank crashes into another Aquatank, which causes them to both shake, and they crash into two more Aquatanks; and a domino effect ensues as each Aquatank tries to ram into the guard. This process finally stops when 14 Aquatanks have been alerted to what's going on and are all zipping around near where we came in from. Realizing if they get close to the other ones that have yet to realize what's going on, this problem will only get even worse* Boys! *i shout to the other three guards* Again do what you did before, target one Aquatank at a time and all gang up on it! *now this plan would work, if it weren't for so many Aquatanks activated at once. As soon as all four guards get to one, another one crashes into them, sending them flying. Even i struggle as my blitzball rebounds off of one and i have to get out of the way before even catching the ball off the rebound. i evade in time, seconds to spare, catch the ball and launch it at the Heartless again, taking it down; only to get blindsided by another once again and headed straight for the rockwall. Again, i manage to stop myself before hitting the wall, and dodge the Aquatank's following charge; causing it to hit the rockwall and make boulders fall on top of it just like that other one from before. Looking around, i realize with the two i've taken down out there's still 12 Aquatanks crashing around; the guards have yet to defeat one they're so busy getting tossed around like ragdolls. i try to think of how to do this before they alert the others, look up at the rockwall and realize how we can get rid of the rest of them*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Boys! *i shout to the guards, causing them to come over to me; dodging countless Aquatank charges while they do. Once all four of them make it to me i point up at the rockwalls* i have an idea on how to get rid of these guys before they start doing some serious damage- *i begin to explain, all of them watching intently* -each of you target an Aquatank, make sure you get it to follow you, position yourself in front of the wall, and when they charge move out of the way; the boulders will take care of the rest. You get what i'm saying, ya? *they all nod in reply* Alright then, break!
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKVndKN1Sn4&feature=related

*they each do as i told them, i myself dragging one in by throwing my blitzball at it. Sure enough, as an Aquatank charges at each of us, we all dodge, and five Aquatanks are crushed by the boulders in synch. With seven left, we all repeat the process, taking down five more. With only two left going around on a rampage, i gesture to the guards to all take down one while i take out the other. While they attack one, i launch the blitzball at the last furious one, angering it more, catch the ball, and hit him with it again before he can even reach me with his charge. As mine fades away and i catch the blitzball again, i turn to see the guards eliminate their Aquatank as well* Alright, nice work back there! *i congratulate them, making my way over to them* -but the battle ain't quite over yet *we all look over at the couple dozen Aquatanks still floating around, a couple missing their Screwdivers, but most of them each fully equipped with four still. i think it odd that if they wanted to take the palace, why they're all just sitting around here when they can easily be rushing in* Hey, how come they aren't charging the palace do you suppose? *the guards are quick to answer me, explaining the guards that didn't come with us are on the other side, probably fighting back the Heartless as best they can* Oh yeah, i forgot about those guys *i admit, unable to see or hear them past all the floating Aquatanks* You suppose we get in there and take these guys out so we can regroup with them? *of course, the guards agree immediately and charge forward, the thought of helping their comrades obviously giving them newfound strength*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 pm

*we continue the process we had been doing before, taking out the Screwdivers and making sure not to hit the Aquatanks. Now that we had taken out about 20 altogether, there seemed to be more legspace again, but the Aquatanks still took up a majority of the area. As i took down the last Screwdiver attatched to an unsuspecting Aquatank, i look to my left just in time to see an Aquatank inches away from me, charging*

Last edited by ??? on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 pm

*knowing it's too late to get out of the way i simply stay in place, awaiting yet another painful blow from another damn Aquatank, but it never comes*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cajpoQCN_ZE&feature=related

*i open my eyes, only to see dozens of guards going around striking down the Aquatanks and Screwdivers alike. We've finally broken through, both sides of us made it to each other, and now the Heartless are trapped, surrounded by us* Alright! *i let out in joy, launching the blitzball at a pair of Screwdivers and taking them both down*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm

*now i simply launch the blitzball at any Heartless that aren't being taken down by guards yet. it's only a matter of time now before we win, and the last of them are eliminated, but until then all there is to do is keep on attacking. Another pair of Screwdivers come along, only one charges at me from my right and the other to my left; both with their spears outstreched. Barely seeing them as a threat anymore, i simply swim to the side and they both run each other through; fading away*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm

*Two Aquatanks and seven Screwdivers felled by my Blitzball later, and the guards have already taken down what remianed of the Heartless' forces. Now all that remains are all the guards and me, to my surprise we didn't suffer a single loss; everyone on our side made it apparently. i'm so relieved, all i can do is laugh to show my happiness at our victory* Hahaha! Good work boys, we did it! *i exclaim, the sensation of our win hitting me. i quit trying to swim and end up on my back, looking up at the surface of the ocean, surrounded by the guards' cheers. We did it, we actually did it; we won! Too lost for words, and tired from all the swimming around and fighting i close my eyes, finally able to relax...*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm

*But- i can't relax yet; the kid! My eyes shoot open, realizing this is no time to sleep when i have some kid sitting around with a possible concussion under the sea* Oh man, i better hurry *i get back up into swimming position, head over to the guards and explain this to them. They understand, and thank me for the help, wishing me a safe journey and for the kid to be alright. Just as i'm about to leave, a voice calls out that orders me to come to a stop. i do so, turn around and see none other than King Triton standing, well floating, before me. i see all the guards bowing forward, and go to do so myself when he instructs me to stop- i do. He looks me in the eye, i match his gaze, unsure what he wants exactly with his serious, unreadable face; when a smile spreads across his face. He thanks me for coming to Atlantica's aid, and- much to my surprise- bows forward to me! Unsure of how to respond, i simply laugh, trying to hide my surprise* Oh, this? it was nothing, i would've helped anyway, besides it was your guards that did most of the work, ya? *at this he laughs, and tells me regardless thank you for the help* Really, it was nothing! *i try to explain, scratching the back of my head, but he's not buying it* Heh, well, i gotta get going, got a friend waiting for me ya? *i turn away from them, towards the exit and raise my blitzball in the water* Until next time man! *with that, i tuck the blitzball back under my arm and swim towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm

*after swimming through the maze that is Atlantica i finaly reach the clearing where my ship awaits, swim down to it, hit the button on the side and the entrance opens. i quickly get in, have the entrance close and am glad to see only a foot of water made it in. i shake myself dry, climb up the ladder and enter the cockpit* Phew, you really missed some serious training man- *i begin, walking past his seat and over to my own, sitting down; tryng to get used to walking again* -it was insane, we were busy fighting for hours! To be honest, i almost forgot i brought you along you haven't done anything, ya? *i turn back only to see him still sitting there, asleep* Well, guess we can thank your head injury for that *i turn around back to the controls, lean forward and begin hitting the buttons* Now what say we get you back home, ya? *of course, no reply. i hit another button and the engines come to life, the gummi ship ready to get out of here and back in the sky* Alright, time for lift-off, hope you still have your seatbelt on *with that, i hit the flashing button, grab the wheel, and we're rocketing up towards the surface*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrMum47rSs&feature=related

*we finally land outside the front doors leading up to the castle, the blitzball gummi ships' engines dying down. inside the cockpit i look over and, sure enough, the kid is still asleep* Oi, you could probably sleep through anything, ya? *i get up, walk over and pick him up, jump down to the entrance and walk out of the ship up to the front doors*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Uagh! *i let out, plopping the kid down on his bed, which kicks up all kinds of dust* Oh jeez, hope you don't have allergies, man *i stop, look around and notice no one else is here* Heeey, where is everybody? ... *i look over at the kid* No way, don't tell me you're the only one here, ya?! *no response, he just continues to sleep quietly* ...hmm, now that i realize it, he sort of looks at peace while he's asleep...almost happy... *scratches the back of my head* Too bad he's not like that all the time; it'd be a nice change of pace, ya? *i look around, the other bed is literally covered in a foot of dust* Umm...probably best to leave that bed alone... *i step out of the room, into the hallway, and begin exploring*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm

*empty dust-covered bedroom, empty kitchen, empty dust-covered bedroom, empty bathroom, empty kitchen, more empty, dust-covered bedrooms* ...well, how do i put this? ...this place is depressing, man *scratches back of head* Not sure i exactly wanna stay here, even if i'm supposed to keep the kid safe... *stops looking and thinks, goes to sit on a stool but as soon as i get on it the legs give out and i crash to the floor* OOOFH! ...owww, that hurt a lot, ya? *scratches back of head* This could take some getting used to...
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 pm

*looks down at the kid, still asleep* Oi, why you? Why not somebody else? And why me? i just don't get it, man *walks over to the doorway leading out of the room, but stops under it* ...now what am i supposed to do? *stays in place for a little bit, looks back at the kid* ...when he wakes up he should be fine, might be a little lost as to why he's back here or maybe wonder if my showing up was a dream, but he should be fine, ya? *stays in place, then walks out from under the doorway and down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure in Atlantica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: