Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure in Atlantica

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixel

Vixel

Location : Enchanted Dominion (Base of the Forbidden Mountain)

Adventure in Atlantica Empty
PostSubject: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Adventure in Atlantica
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTXozr0-Bg&feature=related

*swims out of the blitzball-shaped gummi ship, turns around and makes sure the entrance closes so not too much water gets in, don't want the kid drowning. Once it's closed, i turn around and head to an opening in the wall leading out of the canyon*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm

*i arrive in a large room, a massive geysher shooting in the middle of it. Multiple exits lay about the room, leading to who knows where. The one thing i don't like about this world is that it's easy to get lost in, ya?*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm

*swimming around, nothing shows up here except a dolphin and some fish; guess the Heartless aren't in this room. i suppose that's a good thing, but still it'd be a lot easier if i could actually find the things. Deeming this room safe, i paddle down to an exit leading to a current, go in and am pulled into the current*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 pm

*as i'm hurdling forward, i see a cave to my right. Trying as best as i can, i fight the current and am sent sprawling into the cave. After a few moments, i gain my bearings and the room stops spinning, allowing me to look around. it looks like the base of a geysher is in here, maybe the one from the previous room i was in, seeing how it shoots through the ceiling and into another room. i look around, it's small in here and only some seaweed hangs from the wall, but other than that there's nohing in here either. Just where are these Heartless anyway?*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

*swimming through an exit to the side of the geysher, i arrive in an even smaller room. After only a few seconds of looking around i've searched the entire room, and once again no Heartless. What, was this report about a Heartless outbreak some person's idea of a joke?*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm

*a couple of rooms later and still no Heartless. Something smells a little fishy to me, and i don't mean because of all the fish swimming around here. Hmm...guess i should talk to some of the locals and see if i can figure out what's going on. Deciding on this, i turn around and head towards the room that i think leads to an inhabited area*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm

*on my first try, i actually make it to where i was headed to! Outside Triton's Palace, sure enough there are plenty of mermen and mermaids here.* Excuse me- *i begin to one* -you been having some problems with the Heartless here? *he nods in reply* Then how come i can't find any around here, can't get rid of 'em for you guys if i can't find them! *upon further explanation, i find out the Heartless only strike here outside the palace and try to force their way in at night, causing the guards to do their best to keep them out. i suppose this would a bit hard if you're awake all day guarding the palace, then when it's time to sleep hordes of monsters come up out of nowhere...*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:10 pm

*Well, whether it's lucky or not, when i swim up to the surface for some air, i see the sun is setting; the sky a bright pink as it begins it's descent into the endless blue ocean. Since they attack here at night, might as well hang around and wait for 'em to show up; hope that kid's doing okay*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smRM4FiOxu4&feature=related

*night falls on the ocean, shrouding it in darkness. What once used to be a beautful, relaxing world, turns into a dark and sinister one. i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it, but this gorgeous environment now shouts terror! i can still see in the dark alright, but it's not as easy as it was earlier*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:29 pm

*time rolls on, us waiting silently in the dark. The only noise heard is an occasional yawn of the guards, or a fish dashing by to get home. Seconds turn into minutes, and minutes drag on into an hour. i look to the guards, but they look just as confused as i feel. Obviously they weren't expecting this either. After some discussion we decide to investigate, me and four guards are to go out while the rest stand guard here. Once they're ready we head out; my blitzball under my arm at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 pm

*going through the rooms i passed through earlier is much creepier now; just the slightest shift of some seaweed sets all of us off. We finally make it to the room the current sent me into, the base of the geysher here. The guards point up, gesturing that we'll use the geysher to get up into the other room. i nod so they know i understand, and swim right into it, rocketing up!*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

*just like with the current i'm sent hurdling against my will, spinning up into the original large room i started looking in. As the other guards come up i regain my bearings; the room once again stops spinning*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfDsVhS9BA&feature=related

*as we look around one of the guards shouts and points, and i see a group of Screwdivers headed for the hole leading to the canyon where the ship landed; my eyes widening* The kid! *i let out, rushing forward towards the hole*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm

*emerging from the other room, i come into the clearing and see the Screwdivers surrounding my ship. One of 'em drags it's spear across it, scratching up the paint* Hey, watch it! *i shout, pulling my arm back and launching the blitzball at it; taking it down upon contact. i catch the ball as it comes back to me, looking to see which one to take down next. As i do the three guards that followed me in here engage the closest screwdivers, clashing spears with them*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 pm

*taking my gaze off the guards' fights i see one of the Screwdivers stabbing the glass window of the cockpit. i throw my blitzball at it instantly, knowing if that glass breaks the ship's interior will be submerged in water and the kid'll drown. Catching the ball on the rebound, i see another Screwdiver headed straight for a guard whose back is turned, throw the blitzball and take it down as the tip of it's spear is inches away from him*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

*catching the ball on the rebound again i look around for another Screwdiver to hit, but the remaining ones are being taken care of by the guards. Just as i can let out a sigh of relief, i turn around only to come face to gill with an Aquatank harvesting four more Screwdivers! Not wanting the huge fish Heartless to join the fray i throw my blitzball at it, but instead of taking it down it simply shakes in anger as the Screwdivers break off and head for the ship and guards. The Aquatank, furious, charges right at me; sending me flying back and slamming against the glass window of the cockpit*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

*since i landed on my stomach against the window i can see into the cockpit, able to see the kid still asleep in the chair. Oi, between all the shouts and the noise of the chaos out here it's astounding the kid is still fast asleep...hope he doesn't have a concussion*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 pm

*i push off from the window, turn around and see my blitzball laying down on the ocean floor. Looking up, i see the Aquatank getting ready to charge again. if i were to dodge it and get the ball, it'd probably crash right into the ship, breaking the glass. if that happens, well, pretty sure it's obvious what would happen ya? i look behind me at the guards but see they're busy with the new Screwdivers. Seeing how no help is on the way, and the Aquatank charging forward, i paddle up towards it, kick back my leg, and slam my foot right into it; the Aquatank fading away, defeated. With that out of the way, i swim down to the Blitzball, spin around and launch it at one of the Screwdivers fighting a guard; allowing the guard to go over and take down another Screwdiver as the one my blitzball hits fades away*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

*i swim over to the guards just as they take down the last Screwdiver. i look around, unable to find anymore Heartless* That the last of them? *i ask, the guards nodding in reply when a cry comes from the large room we came in from. i turn towards the exit, the guards already heading through it. i tuck my blitzball under my arm, swim towards the exit but stop, turn around and face the ship* i'll be right back, try not to get in any trouble ya? *with that, i continue on and leave the clearing*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 pm

*emerging back in the large room with the geysher, we find the guard that stayed behind surrounded by Screwdivers! As the other guards rush to his aid i throw my blitzball, taking out two of the Heartless with one hit. By the time i've caught the ball off the rebound the guards have already taken down the other Heartless, and are checking to make sure the attacked guard is alright. When i get over the guard is shouting we have to get back to the palace entrance; dozens of Aquatanks and Screwdivers are on their way as we speak. Making sure not to waste any time, the five of us rush forward, on our way back to the palace*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTwQYCjWDVM&feature=related

*not encountering any Heartless on our way, we make it to the outside of the Palace, only to find literally dozens of Aquatanks filling up the room with their backs to us; at least four Screwdivers attatched to each* Oh boy, this could take a while, ya? *i let out, sagging forward, but the guards simply rush in, going at the Aquatanks with their spears. Sure enough, the Aquatanks don't like this, turn around and shake in rage as their Screwdivers break off, then charge the guards* Hey, watch yourselves! Each go after one Aquatank at a time to take 'em down! *i shout, the guards following this and closing in on one of the enraged Aquatanks. While they do, however, a pair of Screwdivers head right at them, spears pointed forward. The guards unaware of this, i launch my blitzball forward and take the pair out, swimming to the ball as it rebounds to get it sooner. As soon as i catch it i turn to see another Screwdiver feet away from me, spear outstretched, and just get out of the way in time for the spear to bypass me and go into another Screwdiver still attatched to an Aquatank unaware of our presence. As i wait for the Aquatank to shake in anger and release it's remaining three Screwdivers i see it just floating their unaware; it doesn't notice when it's Screwdivers are taken out! i throw my blitzball at the Screwdiver that took out it's comrade, catch the ball, turn around to tell the guards about my discovery when i'm blindsided by an Aquatank and launched through the water, going several yards to the left*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 pm

*i'm able to stop myself before crashing into a rockwall; damn Heartless came out of nowhere! i look at it, see it charging at me again in fury, yet i simple swim out of the way and it crashes into the rockwall, causing boulders to come down and crush it. Blitzball in tow, i swim back towards the others, taking out three more Screwdivers as i go*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 pm

*taking down another Screwdiver, i make it to the guards as they take down the final Aquatank they enraged. Looking around, there's only five more stray Screwdivers going around; the guards target one each as i throw my blitzball at the last one. it taken down, the guards take down their targets and regroup with me by the time i catch the ball again* Alright boys! Before going for the Aquatanks, take out each and every Screwdiver you can see in here attatched to the Aquatanks! if you take them out not only are they defenseless but the Aquatanks won't notice so long as you don't hit them, which'll make this fight a lot more easier and faster, ya? *the guards agree with this plan, ready their spears and charge forward at the plethora of Aquatanks; slashing at several Screwdivers at a time*
Back to top Go down
Vixel

Vixel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

*as the guards go off taking down Screwdivers with their spears, i carefully aim at the ones farther out they haven't reached yet; throwing the blitzball and taking care not to hit an Aquatank by accident. The blitzball hits, taking down three defenseless Screwdivers and leaving only one still attatched to one of the Aquatanks* Oh yeah! *i let out, catching the blitzball as it returns. At this rate, there won't be a single Screwdiver left, and all that'll remain will be the Aquatanks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Atlantica   Adventure in Atlantica Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure in Atlantica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: