Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xafros

Xafros

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Lol, do something bro. Something... epic.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Xafros wrote:
Lol, do something bro. Something... epic.

New Dissidia 012 when it comes out? xD I still remember when I used to play "Spyro" when I was like 4 years old.... good memories lol.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Check out this awesome OST for Birth By Sleep Final Mix for all of you who haven't heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvhkg9q1D2k
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 pm

That game looks sweet, why can't US ever get them....
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Xafros wrote:
That game looks sweet, why can't US ever get them....

Dunno... really stupid though. They SAY we're getting the better version but they still pull thier bullcrap on us... jus' gonna download it when it comes out. I might as well look for FF7 because I downloaded something that lets my PSP play PS1 games... and your PSP doesn't even need to be hacked (as far as I know)!
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Really, what did you download? I would like to do that too.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Xafros wrote:
Really, what did you download? I would like to do that too.

So I'm assuming you have a USB cord then? Whatever, anyway, I'll post the link when I find it, and I'll show you the steps on how to use it (if nessesary).
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm

okay, yes I have USB cord, lol
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Xafros wrote:
okay, yes I have USB cord, lol

Crap... I was having a hard time trying to find it... I still am... But yeah If I Do Happen to Find it then I'll give the link but... man I hate this site (the one I'm looking for with the link) xD
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Wow... sorry man I can NOT seem to find it now!! My head is DEAD!! And it sucks. I wish I could you but... I can't... if I do find it again though I will definently give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:52 pm

It's alright bro.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Xafros wrote:
It's alright bro.

I HAVE FOUND IT!! Dammit this took forever to find but I found it!!
But I'm not sure if you can even play this because you need this thing called CFW (the f**king hell ever that is), But I dunno, any way here's the download link, and when you download it, put all the files into the PSP file... oh yeah you need Winrar too, if you don't already have it.

Eloader (or POPSloader) (PS1 emulator): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RLO01PB

Winrar (to extract the the file you get whether it's called eloader or PSX thingimijigger xD) : http://download.cnet.com/3001-2250_4-10007677.html?spi=a9f07bddae10f30b225afe901c2ad72f
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Custom Firmware... typical... I coudn't leave... without changing my avatar that is. haha
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Xafros wrote:
Custom Firmware... typical... I coudn't leave... without changing my avatar that is. haha

Yeah... pretty much need that for everything... lol. I should learn to actually PUT the ISO (lets me play PSP games) onto other PSPs so in case my PSP break or I want to buy a UMD to play aroudn the world.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Dude... I saw a video for that new PSP... and it is the coolest game system to date!!! I am SO getting it when it comes out!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded   Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: