Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Abandoned Church

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

The Abandoned Church Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh and there's something we never got around to doing on the group page, head there if you really wanna say goodbye. I'll understand if you chicken out though. No one ever really got the chance to fight me and live, that's mainly because I never fought though

I stand in the middle of the aisle. Dozens and dozens of rows of empty chairs on either side of me. This place is flat out deserted. No one around for miles. The perfect place to do this if he actually shows up. Heh, just the idea him coming here causes me to grin. Like hell he's coming.
I can't see out of the windows, they're all glass-stained ones with all sorts of things and colors on them. No matter, it was looking pretty dreary out there. Gray skies, a slight breeze; my favorite kind of weather. I don't really have to see it to picture it, seen it dozens of times before.
Pulling the lighter out from my trenchcoat, I light the cigarette and raise it up to my lips. I'll hang around here for a while, just in case. But he won't come. If he does, though, it'd certainly be interesting. Unless all oh his bark has no bite to it. Then this could be quite boring.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 am

*I close my eyes and feel his energy, I stand up from the hill I was on and take a step toward the edge. A black portal appears seemingly out of nowhere and instead of falling I disappear, only to reappear outside. I hold my blade in hand and kick the doors open, I jump in, swinging my blade in a wide ark, as I swing something stops my blow. Steel clashes with... steel?*
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

I managed to block his attack using a handgun. I'm surprised it was actually durable enough to take the hit without breaking, or maybe it wasn't a tough enough swing.
"...Heh, glad to see you could make it," I greet, his blade still locked with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

*I blink... and then... blink again. I look at this person...* Vixel?... my bad I thought you were something else, sorry about attacking you. *I back off and lower my blade thing.* Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yna9FIlV03Y
*I close my eyes for a fraction of a second and he's gone... I turn around and disappear in my usual manner to to a random beach. Warm rays of sunshine shine down on me as I stroll alone across the warm and sandy beach. The morning breeze gives me goose bumps with every gust that comes my way. My bare feet leave prints on the fine sand while I make my way to the ocean. I approach the shore and sit on the warm beach, where the water can reach my toes but no further than that. I inhale the fresh and salty air then exhale and lean back.
I look up to the endless sky; the perfect mirror for the ocean in size and color. White nimbuses race across the morning sky. Every once in a while a cloud passes in front of the sun and blots out its light, casting a shadow down on me or my surroundings. The moon is still visible this early in the morning, a strange circular shape framed against the deep blue heavens. I see dark shapes on the moon’s white and strangely terrifying surface. It eventually disappears as the day goes by.
I lie backwards and decide to close my eyes for a time. The gritty sand barely even noticed in my relaxed state, I breathe in and out deeply and listen to my surroundings. The gulls cry high up in the air, the ocean swishes as it recedes and comes back to the shore while slowly making its advance on the upper portion of my legs.
The cold water gently caresses my feet as I spread out my arms to absorb the warmth of the sun. As I wait I feel the water rising higher and higher. I feel a strange tingling in my left foot; it’s starting to go numb. I open my eyes to the now dim light of the evening and stand up slowly. I raise my whole left leg and shake it a little, seeing all the sand fly off of it. I look up to the horizon; the sun is setting, turning a bright blood red and seeming to disappear right before my eyes. Feeling mesmerized, I walk toward it, and I step into the ocean.
I blink and shake my head to come back to my sense. I cast my gaze downward to see that the water is up to my ankles; gently pushing and pulling me in the rhythm of its waves. I gradually look back up, enticed by the now warm breeze and the steady music of the waves along with the fading light. The sun is at the point of disappearing; casting its last few rays of light, it then abruptly disappears from my view as does most of the light. I turn and walk away from this dark place, my feet splashing in the water and then leaving wet footprints that are not meant to last; only to be erased by the waves. Nothing lasts.*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 pm

* Randomly snaps my fingers and teleport outside of the castle gates. I blink and stare at castle It's unfinished... I go for a walk around here in my boredom.*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:40 pm

*Looks down at my hands while walking. It's strange to imagine me being 18. I think I've been walking for a few weeks now. I probably should just leave and never look back but it's hard to. My thoughts are forever here, in this place, or as long as they can be. I wonder what I'll feel when looking back at this in a few years. I laugh at the thought and keep on walking around.*
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:14 am

*I find myself back where I had started. I look around and still see the remains of the battle Kazix had, and where I faintly remember something about her almost dying. I'm sure there was another guy with us but I can't remember his name anymore. I walk to the ruins like a ghost and stare down at them. To the right a swimming pool catches my eye but I quickly turn my gaze away from it. I look back at the rubble and get an idea from it. I start tossing aside the rubble, looking for something. I don't know what, or even if there;s anything under it all, but it;s something to do... Then it strikes me. It's Kazix's birthday today. That's interesting,I laugh a bit to myself and keep on going.* "Happy Birthday Kazix, wherever you are~"
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

*I stop going through the rubble and find nothing, I don't know how long I've been here. It feels like it's been a very long time. I stand up and turn my back on the pile of rubble.... only to look up and for an instant imagine a mansion in the sky. I blink and it's gone...* "Strange..." *I notice that my left peripheral is gone from my sight. Oh well, just another random change. I sit on apiece of rubble and think for a bit. Then I stand up again, remembering that I have a room in the castle. When did my memory get so bad? I walk to my room and lay down in bed.*
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Lol can't believe I found this site again, guess I was lucky? o.o Or unlucky x.x Ahh the memories, our group was pretty much already dead when we made this though, would've been more effective back in the beginning xD
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:58 pm

So true, but it was still pretty cool~
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 am

Lol yeah, very true; even though it was over the computer I really miss those days now @.@ But what can ya do? xD Just enjoy the memories I guess! ^^
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 am

Oh sorry for ditching this fight way back when, I should've at least said something instead of just ditching >.<
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 am

Ohmigoodness none of the other members have logged on in over a year! Has it really been that long?! O.O Jeez time flies way too quickly x.x
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah, I'm the only one who bothered to check here.
It's okay, I was the clear winner anyway~
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Lol fine by me xD
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Haha just read some past stuff on here; I was a jerk! xD And you killed yourself!!! @.@ I totally forgot how angry I used to be about suicide; I made some angry posts xD
Back to top Go down
~Vixel~

~Vixel~

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

And you were a girl A LOT!!! O.O
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 pm

~Vixel~ wrote:
Haha just read some past stuff on here; I was a jerk! xD And you killed yourself!!! @.@ I totally forgot how angry I used to be about suicide; I made some angry posts xD

Actually, I was summoning my Persona. I just made it seem as if I was actually trying to suicide. That wasn't a gun either, it was an evoker. A device to summon one's Persona. It just looks as if you're shooting yourself in the head. (See Persona 3 for more details)
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

I find it interesting that there are supposed to be 11 guests online at this moment on this forum. Especially since this forum has been dead for a long time.

I wonder how Zuki is. It's been 2 years, and she was a great friend. Same for CJ.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 am

Heh, surprised that I still found this place. I hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Church   The Abandoned Church Empty

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: