Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My website... if you wanna join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

My website... if you wanna join. Empty
PostSubject: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 pm

http://evergreen.freeforums.org/portal.php
c
Although it isn't related to any other things we do, conscerning roleplaying. It's a different roleplay basicly. id unno. Join if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 pm

ΩBlazex wrote:
c
Although it isn't related to any other things we do, conscerning roleplaying. It's a different roleplay basicly. id unno. Join if you want. Smile

What's it about?
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:56 am

Xafros wrote:
ΩBlazex wrote:
c

What's it about?

Not much at the moment... we still need more members... and moderators... it's not fully decided what we are gonna do yet. And technically it's not even MY website. It's my half-brother's. So you would have to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Do I have to ask permission to join?
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Nope. It's just like this site: Sign up and you're in.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, I'll join as soon as I get motivated enough, you know... your name sounds like sex...
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Xafros wrote:
Okay, I'll join as soon as I get motivated enough, you know... your name sounds like sex...
Wait name sounds like... what? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

It just does dude... Anyone else almost feel like crying when Aqua's theme in the ending song appeared? The remix of it... so sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My website... if you wanna join.   My website... if you wanna join. Empty

Back to top Go down

My website... if you wanna join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: