Organization 13 Re:birth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization 13 Re:birth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am back peoples!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Dunno if ya remember me but who cares?! So... what's up? *Looks at some random direction towards no one*
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

A nice "Oi" would suffice xD (Maybe no one is on?? Surprised )
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm

yea..... it might take you a while to get familiar with this forum. the Youtube group was waaaaaaaaaaaay easier to use......and get used to people not being online >.>
*raises hand for handshake*
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Well I might as well just quit it if every one is always offline then. Oh well. Not like I'm here much myself.
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah... sorry dude, there's not that many people. And I'm afraid that there might be even less soon... But hi. Oh, the new PSP or NGP is freaking amazing looking! Anyone see it yet?
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Xafros wrote:
Yeah... sorry dude, there's not that many people. And I'm afraid that there might be even less soon... But hi. Oh, the new PSP or NGP is freaking amazing looking! Anyone see it yet?

No can you send me a link of like a picture of it or something... or whatever really?
Back to top Go down
xosh

xosh

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

hm i want the new PSP but i just saw the trailer for kingdom hearts 3D dream drop distance.....it's for the 3DS.....which one should i choose???
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I say PSP2, because they're sure to make KH games for it, and honestly, I prefer Sony KH games.
Lol, Blazex, there's tons of videos of it on YT, it has Uncharted, MGS4, and a few other HD games.
Back to top Go down
ΩBlazex

ΩBlazex

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Xafros wrote:
I say PSP2, because they're sure to make KH games for it, and honestly, I prefer Sony KH games.
Lol, Blazex, there's tons of videos of it on YT, it has Uncharted, MGS4, and a few other HD games.

Yeah I don't even get why I didn't even look yesterday I mean... REALLY! Maybe I was too busy. Som'in
Back to top Go down
Xafros

Xafros

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Haha... wait, aren't you that guy who was going to pull some headphones out of your ass?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am back peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back peoples!   I am back peoples! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am back peoples!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 Re:birth :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: